From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Aug 1997 21:02:22 -0700
Nature's First Law wrote:

> The structure and function of humanity's teeth,Our molars are ridged like those of all carnivores!

> digestive canal,Our upper to lower gut ratio is closest to that of dogs and far different
from vegetable eaters and even other Primates.

> sense organs,Like most meat eaters, humans reley on our exceptional eyes and keen
hearing.  Our sight is unique in its eye dominance giving us our ability
to aim objects thrown which makes even a pigmy able to kill an elephant
(something a tiger can't do).

> nourishment for the young,Since the days of Romulus and Remus, people have recognized the supiority
of dogs milk for human infants

> children's development,The Oct. 91 issue of Scientific American states that lack of red meat is
the number 1 cause of lower IQ and other development problems in
children.

>sexual desire,Vegetarianism was first promoted in the U.S by Gramham as a cure for
masterbation.

> all demonstrate that humans are biologically frugivorous

This is not possible in any climate on earth.  Even in the only places
where fruits and vegetables are available year round (the tropical rain
forrest) people must have meat to survive.  Without the aboreal abilities
of most primates, humans have little fruit and vegetables available to
them in the forrest.

As a hunter-gatherer, I know that I could survive almost anywhere on
earth with only a sharp stick.  Without the wide variety of fruits and
vegetables available to you only in modern supermarkets, fruivorous
humans would die!

Ray Audette