From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 1997 10:48:12 -0400
On Mon, 21 Jul 1997, Paul Getty wrote:
> Thanks Toby.  I would like to try it.  But it won't be easy.  With my two
> young children and overworked wife, the last thing I can do is come home
> and say I can't eat anything here, would you fix me a steak and salad?  I
> know, I know, I could fix it myself, but with coming home at 6:30 and
> having to get the kids to bed and read to them and this and that, I don't
> have the time.  So right now the diet is of interest to me for intellectual
> reasons, and for fun reading (there are some really smart people on here),
> and maybe little by little I can gradually work my way toward Paleolithic
> eating.

Actually, I find it easier to eat this way -- we got an indoor electric
grill as a wedding present, and I think it's the most used gift we got,
though I thought it was silly at the time.  I come home from work around 7
pm, plug in the grill, and throw some meat on (which I took out of the
freezer in the morning to thaw).  As for salad, it's not hard to make a
large salad at the beginning of the week in a Tupperware container and eat
from that all week.

Corbie