Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 19:37:35 -0700
Dear Gary,

You should read a little bit more on aspertame.

Aspertame is a neurotoxin.

Please don't tell people it is harmless.

I agree with you that unrefined carbos are not good for people.

But I disagree with you about aspertame.

I don't have the article right handy about aspertame.

Could someone post it?  Also, a doc has a book out about it, the negative
effects of aspertame are mind boggling.

I got off of it and my stomach is no longer irritated, I don't feel hungry
anymore, and I am losing weight.

If you want to lose weight, get off the diet coke!!!!!

Monsanto is the producer of aspertame and has a lot of influence, they say,
with the FDA.

Otherwise, it would be banned as dangerous.

Just my $.03!