Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ryburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 20:34:21 -0600
I'm a believer in our "heritage" when it comes to foods our bodies tolerate
well.  IMHO unless you or your husband are oriental, your heritage can work
against you (rice, soy, etc.).  Some "anglo-saxon" bodies do not tolerate
rice and soy well.  A possible read is:  "Your Body Knows Best" by Ann
Louise Gittleman, M.S.  She discusses blood types and heritage (but not in
depth).  There may be other books out there on this subject and perhaps
others on this list may have more knowledge on this.  Rice may also be
continuing to feed his "yeasty-beasty".

Pat R.