From:
note nut <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 09:00:42 PDT

Hello,

  I have recently discovered that many shampoos contain wheat extract or
other gluten derivative. I know that this letter may not apply to some
because gluten sensitivity in people with CD varies, but I can
absolutely not use any topical products.

  So, my question is: "Does anyone know of a shampoo (and conditioner- a
good one, my hair is thick) that is definitely GF?" Right now, I am
using really expensive organic, sent-free stuff, and I don't like it
anyway.

  My next question is, are Kraft marshmallows GF? It is not said on the
Kraft list. They are not even listed.

  My final question is, what are Hops? I think it is a grain, but I'm
not sure, and I have no idea if it contains gluten or not. (it is in my
shampoo.)

  Any information on any of the above subjects would be appreciated.

  Jeannine
  Nova Scotia, Canada