From:
"Rebecca W. Buffum" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 16:34:33 -0800

Hi everyone-

I have two unrelated questions- hope you don't mind my lumping them together.

1. Before I go ahead and place my first catalog order, has anyone had
particulary good or bad experiences with food from the Gluten Free Pantry-
especially Bagel mix, Country French Bread mix, Angel food Cake mix, cookie
mix? It all sounds great- Any suggestions on other mail order  catalog
products?

2. I'm sure there are vastly differing answers to this- but i'm wondering
how long it may take to put on weight after going GF. I have gluten
enteropathy, no so severe to be labeled Celiac- but had lost about 20 lbs.
before this diagnosis. (getting down to 98 lbs, so it wasn't normal needed
weight loss.) 6 months later io have gained back about 7 lbs. I feel fine
where I am, but I sort of expected the weight to keep coming. my iron
levels are up in almost normal range for the first time in years- so that's
a good sign and people say i look healthier- any ideas on the weight gain?
I guess I can't complain- but my fiance is getting on my case about being
too skinny.

Thanks-
Becca
Fairfax, CA