Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 15:53:31 -0400

Dear Listmates:

Thank you to everyone who replied to my request for information on reactions
to Kelloggs Corn Pops and French Toast Crunch.

I received 1 response that indicated Corn Pops were a problem for the
individual.  Another response indicated problems with all cereals, GF or not,
and that the person was sticking to Puffed Rice and other breakfast
alternatives like eggs, etc.

No one indicated French Toast Crunch was a problem.   It may be that my
daughter is sensitive to colorings or additives in these cereals.

One person was kind enough to send me information about the Shopping Guide by
Jim Lyles of the Michigan support group and said the 1997 version is coming
out soon.  Information on this is at the following web site:

http://www.celiac.com (under GF products).

Thanks again to everyone for the replies.  Kathy W. ([log in to unmask])