From:
Mara Levin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 10:25:37 -0400

Gluten, yeast & dairy free; low mold; no added sugar

Put about an inch of brown (or white) cooked rice in the bottom of an oven or
microwave safe bowl with a leakproof lid (for carrying to work). Flake 1/2
can of gf salmon or tuna over the rice. Cover with a slice or two of
Tofurella (soy cheese substitute) or other imitation gf cheese. Spoon over
the top 2 or 3 tablespoons of Joyva Sesame Tahini dressing. (The recipe is on
the side of the Joyva can; it calls for tahini-- which is a paste of sesame
seeds, water, lemon, and crushed garlic.) At lunch time, heat in microwave or
oven until warm and the Tofurella is melted.

I mix up the Joyva dressing about once a week and keep it in the 'fridge. It
is very flavorful and great on salad and many other dishes. If I don't have
time to make a salad in the morning to take to work for my lunch, the above
is very fast. It's also very filling.

Would anyone else like to share some good and easy take-to-work lunch ideas?
I'm always interested in gf, dairy free, low mold, no yeast, added sugar
free, and nutritious. Natural estrogen, like from flax seeds and soybeans, is
a big plus. Fat is fine if it's the heathy kinds (olive oil, flax oil, a
little sesame oil, nuts).

I don't sell any of the above products.
Enjoy!

Best wishes,