From:
Chris Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 12:42:23 -0400

Hi,

Today I was watching a lifestyle programme on the TV and saw an item on
Pillows for bed. They were comparing various types of pillow for comfort
and allergy as a promotion of their own which was filled with Buckwheat
husks. My immediate comment was "I hope it is Gluten Free". My wife who was
attracted to the idea promoted, said "I wont have to chew it". Seriously
though, has any one come across these before.

Regards,

Chris Pearson.
Sydney, Australia.
email [log in to unmask]