From:
PADuitsman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 13:57:12 EST

Here it is: Many replies and a big thanks to all.
I now need help on female hair loss.  What do I do about this one????? Please
repy on this one, will summarize.

Back to water retention:
Some said try taking gatorade for poss. dehy.
Check hidden gluten in diet.
Try massage for help in absorption.
Milk, caffeine, soda, too many carbs, not enough protein, too much salt,RU
taking estrogen?, check Albumin levels, test for deficiencies, check kidneys,
check liver, take Vit. C and potassuium.

These were possibilities for us all and we each need to evaluate our own
situation and consult a Dr. if we can't figure it out.