From:
dave fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Mar 1998 15:28:25 +0000

Hello Celiac Members:

The South Jersey Chapter of CSA/USA, Inc.  invites all members (new and old)
to our monthly meeting held at the Barry Brown Education Center, West Jersey
Hospital, Voorhees, NJ on Sunday, March 8 at 7:00 p.m.  Visiting the support
group will be Dr.  McLaughlin, our medical advisor, who will discuss Bones
and Osteoporosis in the Celiac Patient.  Before diagnosis, many of us have
been malabsorbing the most important vitamins/minerals for good bone
strength.  Come discuss with him the effects celiac disease has played on
your bones, the importance of a bone density test and what you can do to
prevent/help osteoporosis.

Please come join us with your questions and gain the support needed to
continue with the gluten-free diet.  New members are always welcomed.  A
snack table is available with GF foods to nibble throughout the meeting.
Directions available by emailing directly to me.  ([log in to unmask])

Cindy Fisher
(Chairwoman - South Jersey Chapter of CSA/USA, Inc.)