Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 14:43:39 -0700
From:
Bill Elkus <[log in to unmask]>

Long term members of our List will recall that in September
1996, we provided contemporanious summaries of the 7th
International Coeliac Disease Congress held in Tampere, Finland.
This conference is only held once every four years and is
the most significant scientific conference for researchers
and clinicians in this field.

The publication of a Proceedings book from the conference has
finally occurred.  This book will be very important for physicians
who want to keep current on the latest research, but may be
heavy going for the general celiac community.  It would make an
excellent gift for your local celiac support group's library, or
your favorite gastroenterologist (?!)

To order the book, print out an order form from the following website:

http://www.uta.fi/~llmama/symp/index.htm

The price is quoted in Finnish currency, but I have been told it
is about $65.  Credit cards are accepted, but it appears that
you must mail it in, rather than order via the internet.
Dr. Markku Maki, the celiac researcher who organized
the conference, has informed me that any profits on the book will
be used strictly for celiac research.

The website also has an introduction and a table of contents.

Bill Elkus
Los Angeles