From:
Michael Coe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 08:31:48 -0400

The June 1997 CSA/USA shopping guide lists several Healthy Choice canned
soups as gluten-free as of January of this year.

BUT ... I double checked the ingredients labels when shopping this week and
found WHEAT on two of them.  One was Turkey with White and Wild Rice
(actually the guide lists "Turkey with Wild Rice," which I didn't see on the
shelf).  Unfortunately, I can't remember what the other flavor was, but it
was either Bean & Ham or Beef & Potato.

Keep your eyes open and keep reading the labels!

Mike Coe
Arlington, Virginia, USA