From:
Sylvia Genders LeReverend <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 1997 13:25:25 -0400

1) I have a recipe for sticker glue if anyone really needs it. Otherwise, a
small damp sponge works very well for stamps, and a larger sponge for
packing tape.

2) Living in France as a kid, I drank the water from the taps at the school
I stayed at, and as a consequence, suffered from dysentery, and my innards
have never been the same since. I've gone off wheat a couple of weeks ago,
after reading the Celiac Disease Web page, and don't need a biopsy to
convince me...and have noticed a big difference as a result.

But I read that once you have it, you may have dysentery forever. Does
anyone know of any herbs that would get rid of it, if I still have it
(nothing came up in my stool tests at the doctor's)?

3) Delicious GF Breading for Pan-Frying Foods

1 c. chick-pea flour (also called garam flour or besan*)
1 T. mixed herbs and spices of your choice
1 t. salt

Sift the besan with the salt and spices onto a plate or flat bowl. Dredge
your fish or vegetables in the mixture, then into your skillet. This works
very well with spicey foods (add 1 t. curry or chili powder). If you like a
milder flavour, substitute some of the besan with potato flour.

*Available at East Indian grocery shops.

Nelsie's Cupboard   --<-@   Yesterday's answers for today's skin
--<-<@ Custom soaps & toiletries for very sensitive people @>->--
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Nelsies_Cupboard  --<-<@
@>->--"Every person is a dream of God." --Anon.   --<-<@+T+@>->--