CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Discussions on the writings and lectures of Noam Chomsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 14:42:08 -0700
This Darwin view has two strange aspects:
Modern theory doesn't see the natural selection process
as "survival of the fittest", See S. Gould on this.

The discussion leaves out all of the progress which has been
made on the driving force of political/economic theory in society.
Nearly everyone recognizes that this is the dominant force
wcm
k>