CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MichaelP <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 11:04:20 -0700
Mr. Goodby, please read what I said very carefully. I said I was offended
by "appeals to God" - and you read that as saying that YOU are not
offended -  and - that you are spooked because you think I'm unilaterally
deciding what other can or can't say.

        Does this mean that Mr. Goodby is developing sensitivity because
he feels powerless because of who he is relative to who he thinks I am
Have I invented a new form of oppression?

MichaelP