From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 18:54:22 -0700
This study only shows the benifits of being thin.  Unfortuantly, this
researcher only knew one way to acomplish this - low-calorie diet.

Hunter-gatherers, who eat a high-fat, high-calorie diet, are the thinist
people on earth.  I (NeanderThin 12 years) have 7.5% body-fat. Troy
Gilchrist (my co-author,NeanderThin 6 years) has 5.5% body-fat (he runs).
My wife (also 12 years)has 11% body-fat.

In the only two nutritional studies of people who live to 100 (U. of
Georgia) it was found that the only difference nutritionally from the
average person was consumption of saturated animal fat.  Centegenarians
ate far more than average!  They ate no fewer calories than average!

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander