From:
Carol Feehan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 11:03:10 -0700
>In the case of us trying to make a Paleolithic Diet work in our Modern
>World, to me the missing element of famine in the cycles of feast and
>famine is clearly missing.  The herds would move on, the seasons change but
>to us, the produce & meat market sections are always full of selections
>everyday of every month.

I went through the process of trying to simulate something of the above
by include a Wednesday Fast Day for several weeks. However, I found it
very very difficult, and did not enjoy the low blood sugar symptoms
that hit around 5p. I've decided that what might work better is a Lunch
Only day once in awhile.

carol feehan          [log in to unmask]
Save the whales.  Collect the whole set.