Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 1997 13:12:14 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 10:20:57 -0400 (EDT)
From: jwagner <[log in to unmask]>
To: Karl Alexis McKinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Good Paleo treatment for a cold?

Got a cold, which is a real bummer, as I have not been sick since I
started low carbing, then picked up Paleo in April.

Would wedding soup be ok to treat it?  I need something warm and proteiny,
and I've started chicken and celery and onion for stock, and taken out
ground meat for meatballs. The only ingredients I use are the chicken
stock, meatballs made of ground chuck, garlic, onion, egg, and a little
salt.  I throw the meatballs in raw, and let them cook, then add either
frozen or fresh spinach or endive, if I can get it.  Would this be in
keeping with Neanderthin guidelines? I'm taking zinc lozenges, and I can't
taste a thing, which has really killed my appetite.  Also C, and lots of
water and hot liquids(tea).

Any suggestions, anyone?  I really don't plan on having this beyond a day
or two, if I can treat it successfully.

Jackie, determined to paleo this cold into submission.