From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 08:38:26 -0400
>On Thu, 21 Aug 1997, Gary Steadman wrote:
>> I can't loose any weight at all!  Any suggestions?

>        Maybe you're not eating enough calories.  If you don't get enough
>calories, your body goes into thrift mode.  NeanderThin puts the body into
>high-power mode.

        this is really true.  some days, i am not real hungry, so i don't
eat much at all. other days, i am like eating every thing in sight! i mean i
*really* pack in the food.  and it is after a few days of chowing down that
i have a weight loss.
        i notice it is a cyclic sort of thing, at least for me.  i weigh
every morning.   the scale will be the same, for 2-3 weeks at a time.  then
all of a sudden, the next day, i will be down 4 or 5 pounds.  and it then
stays there for a couple  more weeks.
        the wonderful paradox of NeanderThin: the more you eat, the more you
lose!
if i wasn't living it, i would never believe it.

JoAnn.