Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 14:41:56 -0700
      MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS AND PALEO
NOTICE HOW THIS AUTHOR MENTIONS "THE FOOD OF OUR ANCESTORS....!!!" AS BEING
HEALING FOR MS.

I SHOULD ALSO NOTE I FOUND OUT ON ANOTHER  MS   WEB PAGE THAT EMBRY'S ESSAY
HAS NOW BEEN BANNED FROM ALL OF THE LIBRARIES OF THE MS SOCIETY IN CANADA
(EMBRY LIVES IN CALGARY, ALBERTA,CANADA) AFTER ALL, IF THE PALEO DIET CURES
MS, WHERE WOULD THAT LEAVE THE MS SOCIETY?  OUT OF BUSINESS?  LESS FUNDING?

...snip....>       Primary progressive MS is likely a reflection of