NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Presser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 1997 13:26:18 -0500
Monica,

I wonder if you could make your own cheesecake by substituting the cream
cheese for the tofutti 'better than cream cheese' product.  My son adores
this product on toast but I have not tryed baking with it.  Might be worth
the effort.

I had bought a dairy free cheese cake about 6 years ago in a specialty shop
but have not seen it since. Unfortunately do not remember the manufacturer
but do remember it was great (and very expensive).

 Karen