NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. Steiner" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 17:38:26 -0700
Hi Valerie,  Too bad I just run out of dates.  And I love them;  But they
usually go quick.  I'm so crazy about them that is one of the things I
don't mind too much when they make me sick (I have Crohn's).  I will try
your spread during the week though.  What a wonderful addition to ANYONE'S
diet.  Sometimes I have found at the local 99 cent some dates from Israel,
from the Jordan valley, and they are absolutely WONDERFUL!  I have taken
them for granted though, and have never bought enough to keep for a while.

BTW, do you keep your dates refrigerated?  I've always wondered which is
the best way to keep them
Take care and stay well, and thank you so much for the recipe.
Monica