NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 09:02:27 -0400
In a message you write:  << I also found that  Pop Tarts list dried egg
whites in the ingredients, so  my son , who is  allergic to eggs and milk,
 still can't have Pop Tarts.

Kelloggs still has some varities like chocolate that has dairy and brown
sugar/cinnamon that has eggs in them.  Kelloggs has "A Milk Free Product"
listed under the ingredients on every box.  Kelloggs did warn me that
sometimes old stock may contain other stuff so read the label everytime.  My
son Ben loves the Wild Berry and Watermelon flavors (he has serious allergies
to dairy, egg, peanuts).  Also they can eat the cherry and blueberry .   We
have eaten at least 50 boxes since they went dairy free.  They make great
lunch box additions.  hats of too Kelloggs for eliminating Milk - cheer
cheer!!!