NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathryn M Przywara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 21:03:52 -0700
On Mon, 8 Sep 1997 09:22:17 -0400 Heidi  Loncosky <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Pop Tarts!   Since my mom found out that they went Milk Free she's been
>buying them like they're going out of style.  She says that her grandson
>needs "something"  to eat.  Pretty soon he's going to look like a Pop
>Tart!

Be careful here.  Not all of them are milk free.  I've seen 3 flavors of
the Fat Free ones that say they are milk free, but the normal ones
aren't.  I have found other Pop Tart like toaster pastries that are milk
free, but the real ones are the best.  I actually like the Fat Free
Frosted Sugar & Cinnamon ones better than the regular ones.  They aren't
as icky sweet.

Kathy