CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tresy Kilbourne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:37:58 -0700
jf noonan writes:

>Such faith in the veracity of your government's reports is touching.

Such credulousness in the claims of thugs who would happily blow yoru
head off without a glance backwards is more so. You apparently have
nothing
to contribute other than your witless sarcasm, but at least do us the
favor
of editing the posts you quote from to save bandwidth.

The general stupidity of responses such as the above to my perfectly
logical, if heterodox opinion convinces me that there is no prospect of
an intelligent discussion of this issue, so I am dropping this thread.
The Chomsky list can now return to its former state of torpor. It was
certainly brain dead to begin with.

PGP Keys  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>