CHOMSKY Archives

CHOMSKY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
William Meecham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:13:08 -0800
It is reported below that some bottles were thrown (at police?) in the
killing of the W. African immigrant--who must have been more viable that
a cat (only 9 lives) since it took 41 shots to kill him according
to the squad of police who were defending us.  Luckily for law and
order the looney system released the police. No problem there.
wcm