From:
Steepers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 1997 19:53:23 -0800

     I just wanted to thank everyone for all the email I got when I was
sick and feeling low. I am the one who went to a girlfriend's house to do
her a favor, and she went to alot of trouble to make a wonderful gluten
free lunch. I got very sick and felt terribly sorry for myself . I was
angry that despite all her efforts I still managed to get in to some
gluten. I was alone in the house and got on the computer looking for
someone who understood. Wow! This list is wonderful. I then took my dog for
a walk ( in the rain to fit my mood). By the time I got back I had 10 or so
and lectures....and I needed and appreciated it all!  I tried to personally
answer everyone but the amount reached 52 and I ran out of time.
  The conclusion I got from alot of advice was.....if we as celiacs and our
families sometimes get it wrong, it is entirely likely, that someone else,
no matter how good their intensions may be, will get it wrong as well.
Don't leave anything to chance and question the ingredients.
  Thanks again for all the support and understanding. The silver lining is
I know have a couple of email pals. I can email them when the clouds darken
and the bathroom is my main destination..instead of posting it to the
entire list!!
                  from Not depressed any longer
                     Dianne in BC
Where is the snow?? The storm missed us! We need the ski hills to open.
Everbody go out and do a snow dance for me.........I'll get depressed
again!!!!    Just kidding.