Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 21:31:08 +1200
From:
ANDREWAITKEN <[log in to unmask]>

Many thanks to those who replied - your reponses were very useful.

Most people who replied were successfully using their breadmakers.

The Breville seemed most popular in Australia and the Panasonic in NZ -
and one person was happilu using the "Perfect Baker".

Tha Aus replies were using the recipes for GF bread that came with
Breville Breadmaker and most of the NZers were using recipes from the
Coeliac Socy recipe book.

It seems as though one has to experiment to get a recipe that works and
suits your taste.  Most people were using a GF bread mix (Horleys or
Bakels in NZ) with variations of other flours added for flavour.  Making
bread from scratch with other flours such as soy,rice, potato, corn is
not so successful.

I've borrowed a breadmaker for the weekend and after two failures and 1
real success have decided to buy a breadmaker, mainly because its less
time consuming and I can just leave it to cook and go out.  I'm
convinced that its a matter of practice to get it right.

I really did appreciate the replies I received from people in NZ and
Australia - its nice to know you're there.

Teresa