From:
Oliver Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jun 1997 11:42:43 +0200

Hi there,
"gluten free" flour based on wheat starch can also be obtained
in Sweden in Germany even though I don't know anything about the
policies of the celiac societies in these countries. I've been using
this kind of flour now for several years and also have to admit that
the results match the "real stuff" way better.
The flour can be obtained from Semper AB / MediFood AB, 10546 Stockholm
(Sweden), phone: +46-8-677 32 90.

Cheers,
Oliver

--