Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 1997 07:44:22 -0700
At 08:19 AM 7/1/97 -0500, you wrote:
>        Yesterday I had three hamburger patties for breakfast, a salid
>with chick breast for lunch (also munched on carrots and sucked prunes
>all night), and then three more hamburger paties for dinner.  Normally,
>breakfast is a lot more varried.  But today I had to skip or die.  I work
>third shift, and if I did anything in the kitchen the whole house would
>wake up because all the pots and pans were packed in a box.  I guess you
>could call the first meal of the day breakfast.  I didn't want to have to
>much hassle, so I just fried up some more burger.  I need rare meat
>soon.  Otherwise, I'm gonna get a malnutrition headache.

Karl, does it have to be rare? I am just learning about paleo, but the raw
aspect really startles me.

I notice my cat prefers raw meat over cooked.

Also, how important do paleos find food rotation to be?

On some of the autism lists the parents say it is crucial to do 4 day
rotation, for example, fish one day, chicken the next, tofu the next, lamb
the next. What do you think?

They also recommend rotating the vegetable families.

I am wondering if there are parents out there who have tried the paleo with
their autistic children?

Thanks in advance,

Moira