From:
Paul Wheaton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 08:06:07 -0700
> What is the basic difference between the Atkins  diet and the
> Paleothin?  Has anyone been on both?

NeanderThin is like Atkins without dairy.

A more detailed accounting would show more differences, but that's the big
difference.

I tried NeanderThin for two different stints, but I screwed it up.  I ate
modern fruit.  Fruit from 100,000 years ago would be okay, but the stuff I
ate has lot of extra sugar bred into it, so it screwed me up.

Lots of people report extraordinary progress with it after being stuck on
Atkins.

I think that I would try it again if I had a big pile of money.  I would
go to the butcher and ask for fatty cuts of steak.  I think that would
make it a better success and tastier too.