From:
Sharon M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 23:09:16 -0400
Some years ago I read of a study in Germany using two well-matched
groups of people. They fed one conventionally cooked food, the other,
microwaved. What I remember is that they took blood samples from both
groups and the ones eating the m-waved foods had significant changes in
their white blood cells. It was alarming enough that all involved with
the study swore off microwave cooking. Sorry I can't recall any further
details.

I have a pretty good idea that it was reported by PPNF

http://members.aol.com/ppnf/main.html

which has the details on the Pottenger cat feeding experiments. This
foundation is well worth the membership as their accompnaying journal is
a wonderful source of health information. Enig and Fallon are connected
somehow with them also.

Sharon