Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 1997 12:46:25 -0500
John Pavao wrote:
<sniP>
>Here's a question:  in a situation like mine, would a minor cavity heal
>itself, or is any degradation of the enamel permanent?  Does anyone know if
>damage reverses when the sugar is taken away?  I was told five years ago
>when I left the Air Force that I had the beginnings of a cavity.  I've
>never been to a dentist since, so I have no idea of the status of it.
<sniP>

not all cavities keep growing.  Some small ones can be left alone and just
'watched'(periodically checked up on).

Dentists routinely fill very small cavities that should have been left
alone. Its called makin' money.

I have several friends who are dentists.  They do this ALL the time. They
make mistakes all the time. They pull out WRONG teeth occasionally, and do
root-canals on the wrong teeth too.  No, they are not 'bad' dentists. They
are actually good-->so just imagine what the 'bad' ones do!

Robert <:^>

When it comes to medicine, you never know untill youve had a 24th "second
opinion". <:^o