From:
Bob Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 09:15:02 +0000
> > Vinegar is not allowed on Neanderthin; no processed foods are.
>
> I've wondered about this.  Vinegar is fermented, but should
> contain no proteins that the original fruit would not have
> contained.  Some of the original sugars are fermented out,
> leaving acetic acid.

I've wondered about this too.  I bet somewhere along the line saved
fruit fermented and thus began our relationship with booze .... Seems
as tho our proclivity to get ripped has been with us a long time.

I believe Ray Audette talks about black tea -  I think that it is
from fermented green tea leaves. I'm going for it.

Cheers
Bob Baldwin