From:
Joanne Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 15:47:37 -0700
Hi everyone.

Has anyone else read Dr. Abravanel's Body Type Program?  I've had the book
for over 10 years, but I keep going back to it.  He makes some very
interesting theory about 4 different body types based on dominant glands.
I'm a "T-Type" according to him and this means he would suggest a reasonably
high protein diet with refined carbs being the killer for a T-Type which
their excess would make one fat or tired, etc.  But an A-type (adernal) for
example has to watch the overconsumption of redmeats, fat, salt and should
eat more dairy, fruits, veg, fish.  And another type has to watch something
else.

I find the book fascinating and he seems to speak alot of truth to it.
Anyway, this would explain why some really benefit alot by a low carb diet
more so than others.  Any one else read it?

Joanne

Spiderwomyn Web-Page Development
http://www.spiderwomyn.com