"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 08:37:25 -0400
Todd,

I guess the thing I don't get about this is, if people are supposed to eat
different foods according to their blood type, that would infer that humans
should have some innate sense of what their blood type is and which foods
are compatible.  Or at least, some sense of which foods are ok, even if not
a sense of blood type.  But I don't get this impression.  Not from myself
(before I started Atkins in January and Neanderthin in April, I had bought
the party line), and not from the people around me.  So, without reading
the book, could I ask how he supports this hypothesis?

Thanks,
John Pavao

There's a web site at www.dadamo.com, and in fact you can
download the entire list of foods for each blood type there in
one file.  Certain foods, he claims, are "medicinal" for each
type in that they have properties that go beyond their merely
nutritional aspects.  These are dubbed "highly beneficial"; the
merely nutritious foods are "neutral"; and the problematics ones
are labeled "avoid."