From:
Muriel Hykes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 16:44:19 -0400
>> important to know that.  I may need to pick up D'Adamo's book....

OK.  I am convinced.  Can anybody give me the full title and ISBN?  I can
order it at 30% off.

>An important consideration is that he claims that these
>interactions are empirically verifiable.  That is, you can
>observe the agglutination response *in vitro* by applying a
>sample of lectin to a blood sample.  You can then see that, say,

        I am suspicious of in-vitro results for the following reasons.
1.That is what is used by the RAST test for allergies.  It is verrrrrry
inaccurate on foods and useless in children.
2. Anything can cause cell damage in-vitro.  Remember the claims that LSD
caused chromosome damage?  Well, so can water, if y0ou expose the
chromosomes to it.  IE. outside it's natural protection.
3. Type O neg blood has no antigens on it at all.  How can it react with
anything?
4. Does he show that a certain % of As react to a substance or do all?
This would mean that the concentrations were so high that any cell could
react to it.

        It is true, however, that most of the people I know with O neg, like me,
are very ill and sensitive to our environment.  I would go so far as to say
that O neg, is a harmful double recessive that has been carried in the gene
pool by accident because the heterozygous carriers have some evolutionary
advantage.