From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 1997 01:03:11 -0400
Advertisement in the August 1997 issue of COUNTRY LIVING:

YOU DON'T EAT A HIGH FAT DIET, WHY SHOULD YOUR PET?

[Picture of a male and a female veterinarian clutching a cute cat and cute
dog, respectively]

Low fat, healthy foods are beneficial to all our pets, not just overweight
ones.

So, at WALTHAM, we don't add unnecessary fat to our diets to make them
taste better, or to get a lustrous coat and healthy skin. We don't have to.
We get great results by our careful selection of high quality ingredients.
After sixty years of research at the Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition, we
can guarantee outstanding performance versus other premium adult
conditioning pet foods sold in your pet specialty store. Check your pet
food label and compare.

WALTHAM FORMULA - THE HEALTHY ADVANTAGE