Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 19:14:48 -0400

I had asked if I should be concerned that my low total cholesterol count
(wavered in the range of 85 to 145 over many years, 119 as of 2 weeks ago)
had not gone up after being gf for 8 months.  I don't know how common a
symptom this is for celiacs.  I heard from 8 people with low cholesterol.
 One had been gf about as long as me and the count had gone from 129 to 189.
 Another's count went up after several years of being gf.  The others
maintained low counts.  I guess I'll be happy about it but keep an eye on it.
 Thanks to all who responded,
   Barb in Springfield, Ohio