From:
"monarch office supply inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 1997 08:37:33 -0400

hello everyone!
well, of you who replied to me that a 3yr old isn't too young to be tested need
to give your head a shake!

my 3yr old son is being tested today
- he can not eat past midnight last nite
- he is expected to be at the hospital for 5hrs this morning
- during this time period they want to take 3 blood tests, and a urine sample
- we are unaware if he can eat or drink during this 5hr period

i do not feel my 3yr old is different from many other 3yr olds,
how does anyone expect him to sit still thru this ordeal!
i told my wife they will be lucky to get one blood sample from him (3 is crazy)
last week someone replied to me that it was a simple test (like having your
finger pricked) HELLO!!!!!!!!!!

to finish i simply told my wife that if it gets to crazy, and stressed for her
or my son "TO WALK!"

i am not happy,