From:
Judy Lay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:27:25 +0100

Many thanks to those who replied to my question about taking pre-packaged GF
foods into USA, and to those who also told me of their experiences with
taking GF foods into Canada and UK.

To summarise:
If you take GF foods for personal consumption only then it should be OK.
Some people declared it on arrival and had no problems.
One person carries a letter from Doctor about the dietary need for GF foods
but had not needed to show it to anyone.
One shouldn't take raw meats, fruit, plants, seeds, raw milk cheese, and
similar products.

So when we go to USA we shall take sufficient rolls and crackers to last my
husband for the holiday.

many thanks again, it's good to be able to exchange information with other
coeliacs.

Judy, near Oxford, UK