From:
Dan Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 1997 00:03:36 -0400

I want to thank everyone who replied to me after my quick summery on what
to do !

I now understand fully that even celiac patients ( some ) are at a loss for
words and emotion when there not experiancing the same affect.

We all have to remember that the one thing we fight for,  is for people to
understand that each celiac is like a finger print, no two are alike.
I have done more than 100 hours of research through books, books and more
books.

I do not have the access to a computer during the day ,so my fingers do the
walking.

I am proud to say I am extremely knowledgable when it comes to this disease
, myself and my children.

When I post a question Im not only asking for myself, but my children and
my husband.

Our future is going to be based on living in a contaminated world. My
questions are usually asked out of curiousity, to know how others handle
there restrictions.I can assure everyone Im not depressed, just curious.

Lynda in CT