From:
Lady Ariel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 1997 09:10:01 -0500

Hi all,
        So I tried making the "Pat's Thin Crust Pizza"  last night.  It
turned out really well, and on my first try. :)  The only thing was with
the "potato starch." All I could find in the store was something made by
ener-g called "potato mix."   I guess this is pretty close to the same
thing since the pizza worked really well.  To let you know how well this
turned out, my husband ate the pizza.  He ate 5 slices of this pizza
which is quite impressive.  :) Thanks to Miss Silker for posting the
recipe and to whoever sent her the recipe.

        On another note, I'm still debating whether to continue with the
whole gluten free thing or not.  There is little doubt that I feel better
when I don't eat wheat.  Of course, I still don't know if this is allergy,
intolerance or I'm imagining everything.   There is one thing that I am
most certainly not imagining and that's that my stomach feels alot better.
My skin is also much clearer, however that could just be because I'm
eating more fruit and veggies.   So, I'm just not so sure what to do.
I feel alot better, but obviously it's not easy being gluten-free.  I'd
appreciate any advice.  Thanks.

Lady Ariel                                              [log in to unmask]
"Drink Your Tea"