From:
"Charles W. Lease" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 09:36:25 -0400

> Does anyone know of a good hot rice breakfast cereal, like a cream of rice.

     I read off the list the other day someone saying that you can make
your own rice cereal.  I gave it to my son who is CD and told him that
it was something new.  He said it tasted really good, then a few minutes
later he said it tasted just like the "other stuff" (Arrowhead Mills
Rice and Shine).

     All I did was put 4 cups of rice in my blender and put in on chop.
You have to tilt the blender in order to get the rice to circulate.
Keep blending until you get the consistency you want.

     You get rice cereal for about $0.59 a lb. instead of $3.49 a lb.

Charlie