From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 00:02:01 -0400

I would like to make a list of all the CELIAC list readers that are
attending the CSA conference in Seattle October 3-5.  I will then send
a copy of that list to all the other attendees.  (To find out more about
the conference, call CSA at (402) 558-0600 or write them at PO Box
31700, Omaha, NE  68131-0700.)

If you are attending the CSA conference and would like to be included in
this list, please send me a PRIVATE e-mail note and let me know.  Please
do NOT send your note to this list; we don't want to fill the mailboxes
of the other 2,000+ subscribers with mail that most would find of little
value.

If you are attending the CSA conference, send a private note with your
name(s) and e-mail address to:

   Jim Lyles

It would also help to include your city and state; who knows, some of
you might even be close enough to each other to car pool!

If you live in the Seattle area, please write to me privately about
suggested places to eat during the conference.  I will also collect
this information and share it with all the conference participants (and
anyone else that writes to me privately).

Jim Lyles ........ <[log in to unmask]> ........ Holly, Michigan, USA