BLIND-DEV Archives

Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI

BLIND-DEV@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Al Gilman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BLIND-DEV: Development of Adaptive Hardware & Software for the Blind/VI" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 11:46:41 -0400
I at least would like you to link from the blind-dev "technical
resources" page to my web-access folder (for now).  Possible HTML
is given below.

I am curious about what your objectives are for the web site per
se.  Also would it make sense for me to be a "contributing
editor" or some such -- do you want to develop agreements with
the maintainers of other sites and the managers of other lists?

I don't know at this point whether I want to scavenge the Web
for preferred links and post them at my site (easiest maintenance)
with a link from your site, or pump the links to you for
editorial cleanup (best spit and polish) and incorporation.

--
Al Gilman

PS1: I shifted to posting this to the list because I think that
it will be good to get comments from subscribers as well as
managers to the questions above.

PS2: Draft edit to "Technical Resources" page.

<!-- Existing stuff for context -->

<HR><A NAME=WWW><H2>WWW</H2></A>

<P><DL>
  <DT><A HREF="http://www.w3.org/Disabilities/">
      W3C Disabilities Developments</A>
  </DT>
  <DD>
     <P>Issues relating to implementing accessibility to the Web
     for people with disabilities.</P>
  </DD>

<!-- Cut here.  New stuff starts -->

  <DT><A HREF="http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/web-access/">
      Web Accessibility Notes</A>
  </DT>
  <DD>
     <P>More about re-inventing the WWW on an
    accessible basis, collected by Al Gilman.</P>
  </DD>

<!-- Cut here.  New stuff ends -->

</DL></P>