From:
Christine Schwebel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 08:31:42 -0500

I recently posted that I had contacted Bailey's (800) 787-7881 re: the gf
status of Baileys and was informed it  was gf.  Someone on the list
contacted me wondering the ingredients...so I called again....

FYI, they are:
cream, butterfat, sugar, alcohol (whiskey), chocolate, caramel, water,
colorings and flavoring...

I told the person I was talking to at Baileys that I specifically would be
curious if the whiskey and the coloring and flavorings were gf....

Again he confirmed that he had been advised that the product was gluten free.

So evidently it may not be gf if you consider whiskey to not be gf.