From:
Linda Blanchard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 1997 15:44:25 -0600

I finally managed to find a server that could support a sizeable
web-based discussion group, and I think I have most of the bugs worked
out. It is called the Celiac Life Discussion Group, and it's meant to
complement what the St. Johns Listserv does, by allowing continuously
threaded messages that should allow a more conversational style of
posting as well as being set up to make it simple to track a discussion
from its start to the present moment.

I hope those of you with web browsers will come check it out. It can be
reached from either the website below (from the celiac books page) or
from my family home-page at:

   http://www2.basinlink.com/us/mindpla/main.htm

but it is probably easiest to head there directly:

   http://ccgs.com/cdl/support/chat.htm

--
Linda Blanchard
http://www.ccgs.com