From:
Bonnie Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1998 00:46:35 -0500

My husband changed his job at the end of 1997. Last month it was time to
sign up for his new company's medical insurance. We were sent this long
quesitoniere to fill out. I will say that at one point I felt this was
invading my privicy - but continued to fill it out, for I knew we needed
the insurance [sorry for the editorial comment]. Then we waited and waited
and waited, and did not hear from the insurance company. Finally where my
husband worked they ended up calling, and were given a string of endless
red tape about the hold up. They are still in debate with this company.
I also have thyroid problems, and diabetes II. The company is questioning
the validity of Celiac Sprue. Finally where my husband works got a
temporary emergency/hospitalization medical policy for us from another
company while the debate goes on with this first company.

Has anyone else had any problems like this? If so, just e-mail me any
comments of help.

Thanks
Bonnie Hall